At EgoSenseHome we take customer service very seriously. Your satisfaction is our top priority.
With that in mind, we aim to make your EgoSenseHome experience as smooth and seamless as possible – from purchase to delivery and beyond.
The following cancellations and returns information applies to online orders only
Whether you want to cancel your order, pre-delivery, return an item after delivery or experience any kind of problem, here’s how we can help.
Had a change of heart after placing your order?
Whatever the reason, you can cancel your online order at any time prior to delivery with no charges. All you need to do is advise us in writing, either by post or email. Our contact details can be found at the bottom of the page.
Once we’ve confirmed that we’ve received your cancellation pre delivery, you’ll receive a full refund to the original payment method used to pay for the order.
Refunds made to a credit or debit card or via PayPal may not show in your account straightaway due to the clearing time required by banks to process the refund. Typically, this can take up to seven working days, but varies depending on the bank. Please contact your card issuer or bank directly with any queries.
For more information please refer to our .
Decided not to keep your purchase?
Just notify us in writing within 14 calendar days from the day you receive your order.
Simply drop us a line, either by post or email, telling us that you no longer wish to keep your order along with your reason for returning it. Our contact details can be found at the bottom of this page.
Need us to collect your order?
If it’s easier, we can collect the items from you. To do this, we charge a collection fee which depends on the type of item you wish to return, the number of items you are returning, and where you live. This may be up to 50% of the value of each item depending on size & weight of the product. We simply ask that you carry out the following:
- Ensure any item for return is in the condition that you received it. We will not be able to refund you in full if there are any signs of damage or misuse.
- Ensure that any item is available for collection within 14 days.
- Once you have confirmation that we’ve received your cancellation and the item is back in our warehouse and has been inspected, you will receive a full refund to the original payment method you used, less the cost of the collection of the item.
- Refunds made to a credit or debit card or via PayPal may not show in your account straightaway due to the clearing time required by banks to process the refund. Typically, this can take up to seven working days but varies depending on the bank. Please contact your card issuer or bank directly with any queries.
Please Note-You Can Send The Product Back To Us By Your Own Courier To Avoid The Fees, But Make Sure To Insure The Item With Delivery Company.
Reporting a damaged problem
Once your order has been unwrapped in your home and there are signs of transit damage, a member of our delivery team will liaise with you to sort out the problem whenever possible.
How the process works
- If the furniture is usable, despite the damage, we’re happy for you to go ahead and use it.
- Our delivery team will then complete an incident report form to record the problem and ask you to sign it. They may also take photographs to accompany the paperwork
- The damaged item will be inspected & after thorough inspections, We will release the refund.